ENSURE THAT EVERY GIFT YOU GIVE IN FUTURE WILL BE PERCEIVED AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR LOVE OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL
These fun and practical workshops are designed for frustrated wrappers who would rather put a gift in a paper bag than contemplate the effort and time it takes to actually wrap it.
Make the ordinary extraordinary!
Tap into your natural creativity. Whether you are creative or creatively challenged, our interactive hands-on workshops, will teach you:
- How to wrap beautiful and professional looking gifts;
- How easy it is to make your gift wrapping look unforgettable with very little time;
- Spark your hidden, inner creative spirit even if you don’t consider yourself creative.
- Gift wrapping trends;
- Packaging & wrapping gifts for home or the workplace;
- Where to buy your materials.
Who should attend the gift wrapping workshops?
Anyone who appreciates beauty and creativity and wants to learn a few simple and effective gift wrapping techniques.
Workshops are offered on select weekdays and weekday evenings;
- Numbers are limited to a maximum of 12 (minimum of 8) participants;
- Workshops are approximately 4 hours;
- Get personal attention and perfect your gift wrapping skills;
- Every participant will receive a set of course notes;
- All workshop materials supplied
- Gift wrapping essentials, ribbons and materials will be on sale;
- Refreshments will be served.
Introduction to Gift Wrapping
21 April Sat 09h00 - 12h30
09 May Wed 09h00 - 12h30
26 May Sat 09h00 - 12h30
20 June Wed 09h00 - 12h30
30 June Sat 09h00 - 12h30
21 July Sat 09h00 - 12h30
Master Class - More top techniques
Full Day Gift Wrapping Course
21 April Sat 09h00 - 15h30
21 July Sat 09h00 - 15h30
Private or Group Workshops
Wrapping parties for your daughter