ENSURE THAT EVERY GIFT YOU GIVE IN FUTURE WILL BE PERCEIVED AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR LOVE OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL
Introduction to Gift Wrapping
In this beginner's class, you will be given a brief introduction to the basic theory of gift wrapping, which will be followed by interactive hands on wrapping demonstrations, and then it’s over to you.
The basic theory will cover topics including proportion, design, colour and introduce you to a variety of wrapping styles. You will learn how to match paper and ribbon, the most suitable wrapping method for various shaped gifts and how to tie the perfect bow.
What we cover in the worshop:
- Wrap with no visible tape or seams;
- Effectively apply decorative bands to enhance the look of your gift;
- Turn a bottle of wine or bubbles into a spectacular looking gift;
- Ribbon masterclass – Techniques for various ribbon & bow styles;
- Make up your own envelopes for unique presentation of gift-vouchers, money etc;
- Stylish method of fold-over wrapping;
- Use a bag and make it your own work of art with a few creative tips.
The Gift Wrap Studio
292 Bryanston Drive
R880.00Enquire Now Back to Workshops