Let's Talk Gift Wrapping
Let's start over in 2018
It has recently dawned upon me that I am a shocker at blogging. Whilst I have grand plans for my blog, life happens and blogging gets pushed to the bottom of my to-do-list. That is about to change. I have vowed to become more committed to establishing my blog as a go to resource for all things gift-wrapping & the various creative & crafty extensions that the wonderful world of gift wrapping and packaging/ visual presentation may garner. I will from time to time blog about experiences that I feel are worthy of sharing, not limited to gift wrapping and packaging, but to do with living life as a sensory stimulated person, who loves anything bright & beautiful.
To launch the new wave of The Gift Wrap Studio blog posts by me, I thought it fitting to tell you more about me. I have come up with 20 things about me which, most don’t know, and I would like to share with you, in no particular order;
- I tend to view my life as either really terrible or really fantastic
- In my previous life (when I was much much younger) I sold jewellery packaging and display materials
- My favourite fruits are granadilla & pomegranate
- I worry that my memory is going
- I have never been married and I have no children
- I love to travel – my favorite travel destination in the world is ITALY
Want to know more? Follow my feed on Instragram @thegiftwrapstudio. I look forward to posting regular blog posts in the future and invite you all to join me on an exciting foray into the bright & beautiful world of gift wrapping and all things creatively crafty that may inspire you.
Love Romy x