ENSURE THAT EVERY GIFT YOU GIVE IN FUTURE WILL BE PERCEIVED AS AN EXTENSION OF YOUR LOVE OF ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL
Introduction to all things Gift Wrapping
In this four hour class, we will introduce you to the wonderfully colourful and creative world of gift wrapping, sharing the basic theory, and teaching you the tips and tricks to take your gift wrapping to the next level.
The basic theory covers detail on proportion, design, colour and then we demonstrate the many various wrapping styles and techniques trending globally today. You will learn how to match paper & ribbon, how to tie the perfect bow and how to make the decision on which wrapping style to use for which gifts, giving due consideration to many variables.
You will learn;
• The professional approach – gift wrap with no visible cellotape or seams;
• Effectively apply decorative bands to enhance the look of the gift;
• Wrapping with tissue & cellophane;
• Ribbon masterclass;
• Getting the better of bottles;
• Make your own gift envelopes;
• Creatively make-up and finish off your own decorative gift bag
Venue 14 September 2019 : 9h00 - 13h00 5 October 2019 : 9h00 - 13h00 26 October 2019 : 9h00 - 13h00